Reporting a message in a Group will do the following:
- The report will be sent to our support team who will review it and take necessary steps if the message is in violation of our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
- The reported message will no longer show on your end.
- This action will not hide your profile from the reported user.
- This action will not hide the reported user’s profile from you.
- This action will not hide your content posted on Polywork from the reported user.
How to report a message in a Group:
- Tap on the three-dotted menu next to the message sent by the user who you wish to block.
- Select Report User’s Message
- Another confirmation message will show→ select Report
- Fill out the form
- Select Submit