If you're trying to pay for the Polywork subscription, and your payment was declined, Polywork will display an error message “Error processing your payment”.
In that case, please make sure that you have double-checked the following:
- You are using a valid payment method
- The payment/billing details were entered correctly.
- No issues have occurred with your bank or payment processor.
Please make sure you have double-checked the following:
- Ensure you're using a card we accept for payments.
- Check your card number for errors and try again.
- If the expiration date or CVC code is incorrect, your bank will deny the charge. Correct the information, and the issue should resolve.
If your card number, expiration date, and CVC are all correct, then your bank is denying the charge for another reason.
Contact your bank with the date and time you tried to make a charge to Polywork. After resolving any issues with your bank, try to submit the payment again.