Think of Highlights as the “by the numbers” achievements that you’d like to showcase on your front page. It can be the number of times you spoke at a conference, launched a product, or created something you’d like to share with the community.
How to add a Highlight
- Go to your editor and select Highlights block
- Click on Add New Highlight
- Select one of the suggested summaries or move your cursor in the “What would you like to display” field and type what you’d like to add
- Select the number of times you have done this by clicking on the number options or typing the number into the free text field
- (Optional) Edit the Description field to update what text would you like to see on your website
- Click Done
|Pro-tip: Add different variations of how you want your Highlight to display by editing the Description field.|
Once you have added the number associated with your highlight, you can edit the description (e.g., “Years of team management” or “Languages spoken”). There are a number of ways you can use this feature to showcase your experience. See some examples below!