If you’d like your email address to mirror the custom domain you purchased on Polywork, you can take the following steps:
- Create an alias. Use a third-party email service provider such as Google Workspace to create an alias, such as email@example.com (where yourcustomdomain.com is the domain purchased from Polywork)
- Once setup is complete via the third-party service, emails should be forwarded to your newly-created email account
There are multiple services you can use, but they should be able to provide MX DNS records that you would then configure on your Polywork domain.
After you have selected your email service provider, you'd take these steps:
- Click on your profile image in the upper right corner
- Select Settings
- Select Domain
- Click on the settings icon next to your purchased domain
- Click Edit next to your DNS settings
- Click Add DNS Record
- Select MX from the drop-down under Type
- Add the MX record provided by your email service
- Add the priority value
- Click Update
Hostname will likely remain blank but this is dependent on the email service provider’s instructions. If the instructions say to use @ for the host/subdomain, then the hostname should remain blank.